Luxist Web Search

  1. Results From The WOW.Com Content Network
  2. HealthCare.gov - Wikipedia

    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Healthcare.gov

    HealthCare.gov (Spanish: CuidadodeSalud.gov) is a health insurance exchange website operated under the United States federal government under the provisions of the Affordable Care Act (ACA, often referred as 'Obamacare'), which currently serves the residents of the U.S. states which have opted not to create their own state exchanges.

  3. ERPNext - Wikipedia

    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ERPNEXT

    ERPNext is a free and open-source integrated Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software developed by Frappe Technologies Pvt. Ltd. and is built on MariaDB database system using Frappe, a Python based server-side framework.

  4. Patients going weeks, months without acne medication after ...

    www.aol.com/patients-going-weeks-months-without...

    Jessica Soohoo, a 20-year-old student in New Jersey, was supposed to start her sixth and final month of isotretinoin acne treatment in December. Isotretinoin is the generic name for Absorica ...

  5. Managed care - Wikipedia

    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Managed_care

    If the PPO plan is an 80% coinsurance plan with a $1,000 deductible, the patient pays 100% of the allowed provider fee up to $1,000. The insurer will pay 80% of the other fees, and the patient will pay the remaining 20%. Charges above the allowed amount are not payable by the patient or insurer but written off as a discount by the physician.

  6. Kt/V - Wikipedia

    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kt/V

    1) where C is the concentration [mol/m 3] t is the time [s] K is the clearance [m 3 /s] V is the volume of distribution [m 3] From the above definitions it follows that d C d t {\displaystyle {\frac {dC}{dt}}} is the first derivative of concentration with respect to time, i.e. the change in concentration with time. This equation is separable and can be integrated (assuming K and V are constant ...

  7. Landing page - Wikipedia

    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Landing_page

    Types. There are two types of landing pages: reference and transactional. References. A reference landing page presents information that is relevant to the visitor. These can display text, images, dynamic compilations of relevant links or other elements.

  8. Acromegaly - Wikipedia

    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acromegaly

    Acromegaly is a disorder that results from excess growth hormone (GH) after the growth plates have closed. The initial symptom is typically enlargement of the hands and feet.

  9. Front-line workers describe symptoms they've observed in ...

    www.aol.com/front-line-physicians-describe...

    Dr. Joseph Varon, chief of critical care services and the Covid-19 unit at Houston’s United Memorial Medical Center, said of the roughly 50 patients admitted to the hospital’s Covid unit in ...