Luxist Web Search

Search results

  1. Results From The WOW.Com Content Network
  2. HCA Healthcare - Wikipedia

    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HCA_Healthcare

    HCA Healthcare, Inc. is an American for-profit operator of health care facilities that was founded in 1968. It is based in Nashville, Tennessee, and, as of May 2020, owned and operated 186 hospitals and approximately 2,000 sites of care, including surgery centers, freestanding emergency rooms, urgent care centers and physician clinics in 21 states and the United Kingdom.

  3. Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center - Wikipedia

    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Robles_Hospital...

    Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center is the largest hospital in eastern Ventura County. [1] [2] It is a hospital and medical center complex in the city of Thousand Oaks, California. It is a 382-bed acute care hospital with a level II trauma center. [3] The facility is owned by HCA−Hospital Corporation of America, and operated by their HCA Far ...

  4. Mission Health System - Wikipedia

    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mission_Health_System

    Mission Health. Mission Health, based in Asheville, North Carolina, is the state's sixth-largest health system, serving much of western North Carolina. A sale to HCA Healthcare became final on February 1, 2019, in which it was sold as a nonprofit to a for-profit company. [1] The proceeds went to a nonprofit foundation, the Dogwood Health Trust ...

  5. Is Healthstream Earning Enough for You? - AOL

    www.aol.com/2013/05/02/is-healthstream-earning...

    Margins matter. The more Healthstream (NAS: HSTM) keeps of each buck it earns in revenue, the more money it has to invest in growth, fund new strategic plans, or (gasp!) distribute to shareholders.

  6. Lovelace Health System - Wikipedia

    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lovelace_Health_System

    In 1990, HCA's 80% share of the company was acquired by Cigna, which then bought the remaining 20% in 1991. At the time of the sale, Lovelace operated a 235-bed hospital, 16 clinics, and the 120,000-member HMO.

  7. Research Medical Center - Wikipedia

    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Research_Medical_Center

    Website. researchmedicalcenter .com. Lists. Hospitals in Missouri. Research Medical Center is a 590-bed hospital located in Kansas City, Missouri at 2316 East Meyer Boulevard. It is part of the HCA Midwest Division. Research Medical Center's satellite campus, Research Medical Center-Brookside Campus, is less than 2 miles (3.2 km) away.

  8. Surgical Care Affiliates - Wikipedia

    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surgical_Care_Affiliates

    Surgical Care Affiliates was founded in 1982 by Joel Gordon in Nashville, Tennessee. Gordon had previously founded General Care Corp (NYSE: GCE) in 1969, a hospital company that was sold to Hospital Corporation of America (“HCA”) in 1980. [6]

  9. Del Sol Medical Center - Wikipedia

    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Del_Sol_Medical_Center

    Del Sol Medical Center. / 31.75693; -106.35015. Del Sol Medical Center (Del Sol) is a tertiary care hospital located in El Paso, Texas and is owned and operated by HCA Healthcare. The hospital was founded in 1974 and is licensed as a Level II trauma center. [1] The hospital has 350 beds [2] and is located in the Eastside area of the city.