These are two good looking Swatch watches
. Fresh from the Automatic Chrono collection, Swatch offers two new versions of the Right Track model, and we have got one for you. Enter below to win your choice of a Swatch Automatic Chrono Right Track White
or Right Track Blue
watch (you can click on those respective links to see more details about them or buy one. We previously offered a Swatch Automatic Chrono watch giveaway here that was so popular, Swatch agreed to another round for this new model. The watches are handsome, and have a great sense of civility, but also modern design to them. You can think of one as a man' piece, and the other as a woman's piece, but they are actually unisex and larger at almost 45mm wide. The cases are in Swatch plastic with alligator print leather straps and mechanical automatic calibre C01.211 movements from ETA. The watch bezel is metal, along with the dial and hands. A pretty chic look, retailing for $370 each. View the gallery below for more images. Check them out, enter to win, and enjoy a cool Swatch watch for the summer. Follow Swatch on Twitter here
THANKS TO ALL WHO ENTERED. THE GIVEAWAY IS NOW OVER.
To enter, leave a comment on this post sharing why you'd like to win the watch. The giveaway ends on June 28th at 8:00pm PST. See additional rules below.
* To enter, leave a confirmed comment below.
* The comment must be left and confirmed before June 28th, 2010 at 8:00PM Pacific Time.
* You may only enter once.
* One winner will be selected in a random drawing.
* One winner will receive one Swatch Automatic Chrono Watch in a choice of white or blue valued at $370.
* Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, and the District of Columbia, who are 18 and older.
See full giveaway rules here
Ariel Adams publishes the luxury watch review