Are these cute or what? These pink plaid foldable headphones from Able Planet aren't just adorable, they have state-of-the-art noise cancellation. The XNC230P features an adjustable headband, superior sound quality and clarity, patented LINX AUDIO technology and in-line volume control for easy adjustment to safe listening levels. The headphones come with a 1/4 home stereo adaptor, AAA battery and a soft carrying pouch. Better yet, Able Planet will donate 10% of each sold pair of pink, plaid, noise-canceling headphones to breast cancer initiatives. They include interchangeable ear cups enabling to you to have the final say on design as well as a port for a microphone for gaming or Skyping. The Plaid line provides a full rich sound at safer, lower levels, while still allowing users to enjoy the full audio experience at an affordable price. They also come in Red, White and Green (only the pink pair benefits cancer research) and sell for $149.99.
We are giving away a pair to one lucky reader who leaves us a comment below.
* To enter, leave a confirmed comment below.
* The comment must be left and confirmed before September 13, 2010 at 5:00PM Eastern Time.
* You may only enter once.
* One winner will be selected in a random drawing.
* One winner will receive a pair of Able Planet Pink Plaid XNC230P Foldable Headphones
valued at $149.95.
* Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia.
See complete giveaway rules here
This contest is now closed. Thank you for your participation.