- Seduction from O'Brien Estate, California
- Cupids Arrow from Wild Rock Winery, New Zealand
- Amore Winery, Pennsylvania
- Valentine Vineyards, California
- Terra Valentine, California
- Loves Leap Vineyard & Winery, Kentucky
Filed under: Luxury Travel & Hotels
Sex sells, and in the land of upscale hotels designers are taking advantage of that in a bolder way than ever before. Although photos of women in fishnet stockings, scantily-clad workers, and red patent leather furniture isn't a new idea in hotels and restaurants, it hasn't been something commonly seen in the luxury market. But the Ivy Hotel in San Diego isn't letting that discourage its new style: sexy sexy sexy. Michael Kelly, one of the Ivy's co-owners, was quoted as saying "We were looking for something a little voyeuristic, a little seductive."
See-through shower overlooking the bed: voyeuristic? Check. Plunging v-necks on the hostesses and black lace on the waitresses: seductive? Check.
Not my thing, but seems like they got what they were aiming for! Rooms start at $450/night.