The name Natori is synonymous with lingerie. Josie Natori has been making soft, sexy chemises and fine undergarments for decades. Her new perfume therefore has a lot of sexiness to live up too. Natori's new scent is a redo of her earlier scent which was done with Avon back in 1984. This one was created by perfumer Caroline Sabas for Parlux fragrances and combines a bit of 1980s headiness with classic perfume glamour. The fragrance is a floral oriental with notes of sparkling aldehydes, rose, plum, ylang-ylang, purple peony, night-blooming jasmine, patchouli, amber and satin musk accord. The perfume is the natural accompaniment to a silk chemise. Check out this great review from Now Smell This
The new scent is a world away from the pinky, fruity scents of late. This is a more mature scent, strong, sexy, a little old-fashioned, the Dita Von Teese of scent. The scent has been released as a Saks exclusive and sells for $110 for a 3.4 ounce eau du parfum
. We are giving away a 3.4 ounce eau du parfum of this passion booster in a purple bottle to one reader.
Some other important details:
* To enter, leave a confirmed comment below.
* The comment must be left and confirmed before Friday, October 16, 2009 at 5:00PM Eastern Time.
* You may only enter once.
* One winner will be selected in a random drawing.
* One winner will receive the 3.4 ounce Natori Eau du Parfum valued at $110.
* Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia.
See complete contest rules here
This contest is now closed. Thank you for your participation.