I attended the American Express Publishing Luxury Summit a couple of months ago but I'm only now getting around to giving you my neat swag. This is a fun one. Not only does it include a really attractive twill bag which could be a small overnight or gym bag, but it's filled with some small gifts. The bag includes:
--A hardcover copy of Robert Frank's book Richistan which is a fascinating look at the not-often-seen world of the ultra rich as explored by the author of the Wall Street Journal's Wealth Report.
--Golf balls and a pamphlet on golf from Grey Goose.
--A selection of samples from Shishedo.
--A selection of travel brochures including a hardbound hotel guide from Leading Hotels of the World.
--A ballpoint pen from Wynn Hotels.
--A pewter leaf coaster from Kendall Jackson wines and a pocket corkscrew from Cambria winery.
This week's comment starting question is: Even when the economy is slumping and gas prices are high, what luxury do you refuse to give up?
To enter, all you need to do is leave a comment below before 5:00PM Eastern, Friday, June 20, 2008. We'll randomly choose one winner amongst the eligible entries and announce the winner on June 20, 2008.
Some other important details:
* To enter, leave a confirmed comment below answering the question above.
* The comment must be left and confirmed before Friday, June 20, 2008 at 5:00PM Eastern Time.
* You may only enter once.
* One winner will be selected in a random drawing.
* One winner will receive the American Express Publishing Luxury Summit prize package, valued at approximately $100.
* Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
See complete contest rules here.
This contest is now closed.
Gallery: Luxury Summit Prize Package