Redbox wants to help. They are offering one lucky reader an exclusive Oscar viewing party in advance of the Academy Awards. To prepare you to cheer on your favorites on the big night, the redbox viewing party includes a Sony Blu-ray player, Hollywood decorations so that your home is outfitted in style, Orville Redenbacher popcorn to munch on, 10 free redbox rentals and10 Oscar nominated films (The Social Network, The Kids Are All Right, Winter's Bone, Restrepo, Animal Kingdom, The Town, Inception, Alice in Wonderland, How to Train Your Dragon and Toy Story 3). The prize pack has a total value of $352.49.
Everyone can play beat the critics with the Redbox Movie Awards game. Login your picks on Facebook and go up against film critic Richard Roeper and Entertainment Weekly Critic David Karger. You can make predictions and should you prove victorious, show off your prowess with the "I Beat Richard Roeper" badge. Thousands of redbox at-home film critics already weighed in on the nominees for the Critics Choice Awards and Golden Globes earlier this month, with hundreds correctly predicting more winners than famed Chicago Sun-Times movie critic, Richard Roeper. Those who do not win a redbox Oscar viewing party can visit one of redbox's 26,000+ locations to rent titles featuring nominated actors, actresses, directors and films for only $1 per night.
What movie is on your must-see list before Oscars Sunday? Let us know in the comments to be entered into this giveaway.
* To enter, leave a confirmed comment below.
* The comment must be left and confirmed on February 21, 2010 before 5:00 PM Eastern Time.
* You may only enter once.
* One winner will be selected in a random drawing.
* One winner will receive a redbox viewing party including a Sony Blu-ray player, Hollywood decorations, Orville Redenbacher popcorn, 10 free redbox rentals and 10 Oscar nominated films with a total value of $352.49.
* Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia.
See complete giveaway rules here.
This contest is now closed. Thank you for your participation.