Nobody likes a smelly dog in the summertime (or anytime for that matter). For your pooch freshening needs, Pepper & Tanky offers relief. This new brand of dog perfume uses natural oils and less alcohol so as not to irritate sensitive skin. The brand creators recommend that you spray Pepper & Tanky eau du parfum onto your hand or washcloth and gently massage or pet your dog. The scent should be applied after bath and can last several days. Today we are giving away a two-ounce bottle of Vanilla Woof, a chypre floral fragrance, with fruity hints and sweet vanilla. To enter the contest leave a note telling us about your dog.
Some other important details:
* To enter, leave a confirmed comment below.
* The comment must be left and confirmed before Friday, June 12, 2009 at 5:00PM Eastern Time.
* You may only enter once.
* One winner will be selected in a random drawing.
* One winner will receive the Pepper & Tanky Vanilla Woof dog perfume valued at $44.
* Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia.
See complete contest rules here.
This contest is closed. Thank you for your participation.