The name Ponzi has gotten a bad reputation lately. With the words 'Ponzi scheme' flying around left and right, it's important to remember that Ponzi isn't just a name associated with stealing money, it's also an Italian name with a long heritage. And it's a name that belongs to a great winery in Orgeon. Now that winery, Ponzi Vineyards
, has released The Ponzi Vineyards Cookbook. This is guaranteed to get the bad Ponzi taste right out of your mouth. Nancy Ponzi has shared a variety of recipes that include not just Italian specialties like eggplant lasagna and Doba alla Piemontese but Latin American fare like Chilean Pebres with meats. The cookbook has over 80 recipes from appetizers like oysters Rockefeller to desserts like ricotta cheese cake. The tone of the book is warm and family-centered, Nancy Ponzi shares anecdotes of vineyard life and tips for pairing wines with many dishes.
We have one copy of this great book to give away.
Some other important details:
* To enter, leave a confirmed comment below.
* The comment must be left and confirmed before December 18, 2009 at 5:00PM Eastern Time.
* You may only enter once.
* One winner will be selected in a random drawing.
* One winner will receive a copy of The Ponzi Vineyards Cookboo
k valued at $24.95.
* Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia.
See complete contest rules here
This contest is now closed. Thank you for your participation.