Filed under: Gadgets
If you've spent any time at the Apple Store's Genius Bar you've probably seen a sad face or two with a damaged or dinged up iPhone. In many ways, choosing a case for it is one of the most important parts of getting your iPhone.
The Agent18 EcoShield+ ifor the iPhone 4 designed to be both user friendly and eco friendly. The patent-pending technology includes a built-in stand, speaker amplification design, and a sliding headphone jack door for added protection against environmental damage. A rubber overmold adds additional grip, button protection, and shock-absorption and the bottom half removes for easy docking. The closed stand provides full protection for the 30-pin connector. The stand rotates open for Face Time usage and watching movies. The eco-friendly part comes from the fact that the cases use at least one recycled plastic bottle in every case. The case sells for $39.95. The generous folks at Agent 18 have given us 5 Agent 18 EcoShield+ iPhone 4 cases to five readers chosen at random. Details below:
* To enter, leave a confirmed comment below.
* The comment must be left and confirmed before October 25, 2010 at 5:00PM Eastern Time.
* You may only enter once.
* Five winners will be selected in a random drawing.
* Five winners will each receive the Agent 18 EcoShield+ iPhone 4 case valued at $39.95.
* Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia.
See complete giveaway rules here.
This contest is now closed. Thank you for your participation.