Next month DKNY
will debut its newest addition to the best-selling DKNY family of his and her fragrances. The limited edition Delicious Candy Apples Collection
comprises three new fragrances that pair the sweetness of candy with a ripe, juicy apple. The fragrances will be available in Sephora, department stores, and perfumeries nationwide, as well as at DKNY.com
, for $55 each. Juicy Berry
opens with black currant, blackberry, pear, and lychee notes, blends into a heart of rose petals and apple blossom, and finishes with sandalwood and sugary blond woods. Ripe Raspberry
opens with raspberry, apple, and lime notes, a heart of peonies and lily, and a drydown of cola accord. Sweet Caramel
opens with candy apple, pear, and marshmallow notes, which blend into a heart of jasmine, muguet and violet leaves and a drydown of caramel and vanilla.
Delicious is right! A representative for DKNY was kind enough to send me the trio so I can try them out. Luxist likes to share the love, so one reader will win one bottle of DKNY Delicious Candy Apples Ripe Raspberry by following the contest rules below:
* Leave a confirmed comment telling us why you wear fragrance.
* The comment must be left and confirmed by January 29, 2010, at 5 p.m. Eastern Time.
* You may only enter once.
* One winner will be selected in a random drawing and notified by e-mail.
* One winner will receive a DKNY Delicious Candy Apples in Ripe Raspberry, valued at $55.
* Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia.
See complete contest rules here
Watch Luxist for one more chance to win. We're also giving away a bottle of Sweet Caramel
Want more DKNY? Get connected on Twitter at twitter.com/dkny
. And take a look at this exclusive animated video
, created just for the Candy Apples Collection launch.The contest is closed. The winner will be notified on or before Monday, February 1. Thanks for participating!