is a family owned couture jewelry business that's been selling engagement rings
, fine diamonds and other precious gems since, well, 1910. Although headquarters have moved to Long Island the original store, called H.L. Gross & Bro. Jewelers, was founded in downtown Brooklyn and is still in business today. Built over 5 generations and currently run by 3 generations of family all working together, Since1910.com
prides itself on selling stellar jewelry pieces along with providing stellar service, an effort that has paid off in a reputation for excellence built over many decades.
And now Since1910.com
is proving to have stellar generosity as well, as they're giving away this beautiful pair of Tacori Smoky Quartz and Prasiolite Earrings
to one of our lucky readers. Valued at $880
retail, the earrings (shown above) are from Since1910.com's Tacori collection
and are inspired by putting a modern twist on iconic Hollywood glamour to create a look that's classic, sexy and sweet. They feature sterling silver and 18k gold set with dual round gemstones, minty green Prasiolite on top and dark chocolate Smoky Quartz on the bottom, totaling approximately 18.50ct. A truly versatile and timeless addition to your fine jewelry collection.
THE GIVEAWAY IS NOW OVER. THANKS TO ALL WHO ENTERED.
To enter follow the rules below and you just might be wearing these sparkling beauties to your next big event. Good luck!
* To enter, leave a confirmed comment below.
* The comment must be left and confirmed by 5:00pm Eastern Time on October 4, 2010.
* You may only enter once (multiple entries will be deleted).
* One winner will be selected in a random drawing.
* One winner will receive one pair of Tacori Smoky Quartz and Prasiolite Earrings valued at $880
* Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older.
See full giveaway rules here.