In these days of casual wear, cufflinks aren't quite the hot item they were many years ago. But the popularity of television shows like Mad Men are helping bring back the glamour. I'm certain I'm not the only woman who finds a man wearing cufflinks a little more attractive. And they aren't just for men. I've been wearing cufflinks for years, some I've collected over the years and some that belonged to my father and stepfather.
Today's giveaway is a pair of cufflinks
which are made from authentic wood wine barrel staves and set in sterling silver. The barrels come from vaious wine regions including Napa and Sonoma County. They are from Cufflinks.com which has cufflinks that range from classical sailor knots
to fire extinguishers
, crystal skulls,
and for this election season, cufflinks that let you proclaim your vote for McCain
To win these cufflinks, tell me about what what wine barrel you'd really love to wear a piece of.
Some other important details:
* To enter, leave a confirmed comment below.
* The comment must be left and confirmed before Friday, October 24, 2008 at 5:00PM Eastern Time.
* You may only enter once.
* One winner will be selected in a random drawing.
* One winner will receive the Wine Barrel cufflinks valued at $120.
* Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
See complete contest rules here
This contest has now ended, thank you for your participation.