Many design houses crank out fragrance after fragrance but not Balenciaga. The brand is launching its first major perfume since 1998, the first under creative director Nicolas Ghesquière. The Balenciaga Fragrance
is an understated soft floral chypre scent with unpretentious French beauty Charlotte Gainsbourg as the face of the brand. Perfumer Olivier Polge aimed for an air of delicate mystery, a fragrance that is subtle but interesting. The scent is gently floral with an opener of demure violet that leads into warmer notes of pepper and mossy wood. The overall effect is one of minimalist cool with a hint of something antique and ladylike. The simple glass bottle with the craquelure style top matches the classic reserve of the scent.
We're giving away one bottle of the Balenciaga Paris Eau De Parfum,
1.7 oz. valued at $95 to one lucky commenter.
Some other important details:
* To enter, leave a confirmed comment below.
* The comment must be left and confirmed before April 23, 2010 at 5:00PM Eastern Time.
* You may only enter once.
* One winner will be selected in a random drawing.
* One winner will receive the 1.7 ounce Balenciaga eau de parfum
valued at $95.
* Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia.
See complete contest rules here
This contest is now closed. Thank you for your participation.