Filed under: Wine
Filed under: Jewelry
Today's giveaway is a pair of cufflinks which are made from authentic wood wine barrel staves and set in sterling silver. The barrels come from vaious wine regions including Napa and Sonoma County. They are from Cufflinks.com which has cufflinks that range from classical sailor knots to fire extinguishers, crystal skulls, and for this election season, cufflinks that let you proclaim your vote for McCain or Obama.
To win these cufflinks, tell me about what what wine barrel you'd really love to wear a piece of.
Some other important details:
* To enter, leave a confirmed comment below.
* The comment must be left and confirmed before Friday, October 24, 2008 at 5:00PM Eastern Time.
* You may only enter once.
* One winner will be selected in a random drawing.
* One winner will receive the Wine Barrel cufflinks valued at $120.
* Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
See complete contest rules here.
This contest has now ended, thank you for your participation.