Filed under: Timepieces / Watches
The chronograph subdials are each in a separate color while the hour numerals are applied with silver squared dots and raised a bit for a neat look. The movement also has a date indicator. The case is made from almost clear plastic with an interesting look in to parts of the movement. You'll also like the large crown and chronograph pushers. The strap is blue silicon with a multicolored strip down its length. The 12 o'clock indicator on the dial is the Vancouver Olympics games logo and label. For a closer look at this and the other Swatch 2010 Vancouver Olympics go here for a mini review by me. Enter below by the end of this week and one of these To The Top watches can be yours. The Swatch To The Top watch retails for $110. Follow Swatch on Twitter here.
THANKS FOR ALL WHO ENTERED, THE GIVEAWAY IS NOW OVER.
To enter, leave a comment on this post sharing why you'd like to win the watch. The giveaway ends on February 21th at 8:00pm PST. See additional rules below.
* To enter, leave a confirmed comment below.
* The comment must be left and confirmed before February 21th, 2010 at 8:00PM Pacific Time.
* You may only enter once.
* One winner will be selected in a random drawing.
* One winner will receive one Swatch To The Top watch valued at $110.
* Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, and the District of Columbia, who are 18 and older.
See full giveaway rules here.
Ariel Adams publishes the luxury watch review site aBlogtoRead.com.