Spring is here and often is a time for entertaining. Invitations to weddings, bridal showers, birthdays and other occasions seem to increase with the onset of the new season. For those who find themselves hosting a celebration, Small Masterpiece
is a very specialized event company that focuses on the tableware for intimate parties of every size.
Small Masterpiece has a unique antique collection of items that are an elegant and stylish substitution for the pedestrian choices commonly offered by rental companies. The extensive collection is available to augment an owner's personal tableware selection or to completely replace it by working with the client to create a new intimate design. Clients include both private citizens and event planners who understand that guests spend most of their time at the table and attention should be paid to every detail. If you are someone who wants something different, unique, timeless and has a real sensitivity to their party environment Small Masterpiece will be able to help you fulfill your needs.
The items in the rental collection are 100 to 150 years old and include:
- Haviland Limoges china in various patterns
- Early American pressed flint and glass goblets
- Antique monogrammed sterling silver flatware and napkin rings
- Slat folding lodge chairs
- Primitive folding sewing tables
- Reclaimed old bottles from Battle Creek, Michigan
- Early American pressed glass celery vases and water pitchers
- Heirloom damask table napkins from the U.S., Paris, and England
As one can see from the list above this is a carefully curated collection of antiques and vintage tableware that has completely redefined the notion of rental company and what they can provide. Currently owner Jason Murakawa is working with a prestigious event company in New York for a Florida based function as well as New York based fashion house style direction who is getting married in Los Angeles.