With just under a month left until Super Bowl XLIV
it is time for fans to start thinking about making their way to Miami, Florida for the big event. If you are a Ravens or Cardinals fan you must be thrilled by yesterday's wins and we now have the final teams for the playoffs in the AFC and NFC. Whether or not there are clear cut favorites for this year's Super Bowl is still up for debate but you can count on having a fabulous luxury vacation and seeing the game if that is what your heart desires.
One purveyor of luxury sports event vacations is the company Fine Things Packages
. They offer an "Ultimate Super Bowl Package" for upwards of $15,000 per person. The company prides themselves on being a leading provider of major sold out sports events worldwide, having the best service team in the industry and independent of all of the normal ties that often lead to a conflict of interest in the travel industry.
Some of the items this ultimate package includes are:
- Four nights accommodation at the five star Four Seasons Miami
- Round-trip first class airfare from anywhere in the Continental United States to Miami
- One lower lever ticket between the 30 and 50 yard lines to Super Bowl XLIV
- Ticket for the Saturday night party of your choice including - Playboy, Leigh Steinberg, Sports Illustrated, etc
- Official NFL Hospitality
- Access to NFL Gameday Fan Plaza
- Various transportation from the airport, game, etc.
To see the exact specifications for this travel package click here
. The company also offers more moderately priced packages starting at $4,350. the biggest difference seems to be in the quality of the hotels, class of airfare and stadium seat location. If the Jets, Ravens, Colts or Vikings make it all the way to the Super Bowl we know that their local fans could use to escape from the winter weather as well as go cheer on their home town favorite! Hope your team wins!