- Skip tablecloths, or if you must have them invest in enough tablecloth weights to keep the wind from carrying everything away.
- Set out at least one more cart or table than you think you'll need, because there's never too many places for guests to mingle, for drinks and glasses to accumulate, or for whatever else.
- Control bugs and define a perimeter with incense or citronella tiki lamps.
Filed under: Sports
- Never throw a golf club in anger. Ever.
- Don't change your shoes in the parking lot. It's tacky. Head to the locker room, that's what they're there for.
- No blue jeans. Not even really nice, expensive ones.
- Take your hat off when indoors or sitting down to eat.
- Turn off your cell phone when on the course or in the clubhouse.