I'm Not Here, I'm Really Walking the Red Carpet is a set of three items: Exfoliating Sugared Body Polish, Body Souffle Body Whipped Lotion, and Just Glow Dry Oil Perfume Spray in a series of "I'm Not Here, I'm Really ..." collections. Fans of the black and red currant, rose and jasmine blend Red Carpet set include Reese Witherspoon, Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox among others. For $59, you can have the same set -- and there's free shipping on orders over $50, as well as free samples available.
Our question is, do they use them for walking the red carpet, or for nights when they wish they were? Other collections include:
- I'm not here, I'm really meditating in a zen garden -- lotus flower, cooling greens, ginger, melon
- I'm not here, I'm really at the country club -- Champagne sugar: lemon, bergamot, dew fruit, pineapple, gardenia
- I'm not here, I'm really up at a mountain retreat -- rhubarb, wild spearmint, jasmine, lily of the valley, vanilla
- I'm not here, I'm really on holiday in Tuscany -- tangerine, neroli, bergamot, lime, sweet tea
- I'm not here, I'm really island hopping -- coconut, lemongrass, vanilla, verbena, musk
- I'm not here, I'm really on vacation in a quaint seaside village -- nectarine blossom, honey, peach, black currant, green mandarin