Filed under: Jewelry
Right now the focus fashionwise is on finding pieces that last. A good accessory is one that enhances your outfit but doesn't overpower it. The piece shown above, a vintage brass link necklace from Margaret Rowe Vintage Couture is exactly that sort of piece. At 48 inches long it can dangle dramatically across your body or can be worn doubled around the neck (it would look great with a crisp white shirt).
We are giving away this piece to one lucky reader and all you have to do is answer one simple question. What's your favorite accessory that never goes out of style?
Some other important details:
* To enter, leave a confirmed comment below.
* The comment must be left and confirmed before Friday, March 27 2009 at 5:00PM Eastern Time.
* You may only enter once.
* One winner will be selected in a random drawing.
* One winner will receive the Margaret Rowe Vintage Circle Link necklace, valued at $200.
* Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia.
See complete contest rules here.
This contest is now closed. Thank you for your participation.