Filed under: Timepieces / Watches
Snowpass technology is really cool. Inside the watch is a small chip (likely RFID) that can be loaded with your daily, weekly, or seasonal ticket. The Snowpass technology is available at over 700 ski resorts around the world. This often makes is to that you don't need to wait in line at the slopes, and is a great tool inside of an otherwise good watch. No more carrying tickets either. The watch dial is very easy to read and should appeal to all Swatch and Olympics fans. Inside the watch is a Swiss ETA quartz movement. The Swatch Happy Games watch retails for $75. Follow Swatch on Twitter here.
GIVEAWAY IS NOW OVER. THANKS TO ALL WHO ENTERED.
To enter, leave a comment on this post sharing why you'd like to win the watch. The giveaway ends on February 14th at 8:00pm PST. See additional rules below.
* To enter, leave a confirmed comment below.
* The comment must be left and confirmed before February 14th, 2010 at 8:00PM Pacific Time.
* You may only enter once.
* One winner will be selected in a random drawing.
* One winner will receive one Swatch Happy Games watch valued at $75.
* Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, and the District of Columbia, who are 18 and older.
See full giveaway rules here.
Ariel Adams publishes the luxury watch review site aBlogtoRead.com.