Filed under: Dining
Sipping a great cup of coffee in the morning is one of life's simplest pleasures, and one that Superba Coffee takes very seriously. Based out of Marina Del Ray in California their mission is perfection in every area, from sourcing to roasting to distributing.
Superba Coffee is roasted in small batches using eco-friendly technology and monitored every step of the way by master roasters, who personally sign and date-stamp every box before it ships out. They offer products for both general consumers and wholesalers in the form of fine restaurants, hotels, and cafes. I haven't had the pleasure personally but their coffee, available in Classic or Decaf, certainly sounds delish and received high marks in this independent review.
Now for the fun part: Superba Coffee is offering one of our readers a prize package that has everything you need for brewing and drinking a perfect cup of morning joe. One random winner will receive the following:
- 4 Boxes of Superba Classic Blend fresh roasted coffee (approximately a month's supply) roasted to a perfect medium roast profile
- An 8-cup Bodum French Press for no-waste brewing of deep, full-flavored coffee
- A branded Superba ceramic mug in your choice of either glossy black or white
THE GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. THANKS TO ALL WHO ENTERED!
* To enter, leave a confirmed comment below.
* The comment must be left and confirmed before March 16, 2011 at 5:00PM Eastern Time.
* You may only enter once.
* One winner will be selected in a random drawing to receive a Superba Coffee prize pack valued at $115.
* Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, and the District of Columbia, who are 18 and older.
See complete giveaway rules here.