Filed under: Holiday Guides
If you've ever really listened to the lyrics to the holiday song, Santa Baby, it details quite a fabulous wish list. Looking around today trying to fulfill every item would make for a bounty of gifts, especially for just one person, but if we were to give it a shot, this is what might end up under the tree:
- 'Santa Baby, just slip a sable under the tree, for me...'
- '...Santa Baby, a '54 convertible too, light blue...'
- '...Santa Baby, I want a yacht and really that's not a lot...'
- '...Santa honey, one little thing I need, the deed, to the platinum mine...'
- '...Santa cutie, and fill my stocking with a duplex and cheques...'
- '...Come and trim my Christmas tree with some decorations bought at Tiffany's...'
- '...Santa Baby, forgot to mention one little thing, a ring...'
Gallery: 'Santa Baby' Wish List