Whatever, dresses. Let's talk about diamonds.
The winning ladies of the Golden Globes were:
- Sandra Bullock (pictured) for The Blind Side
- Meryl Streep for Julie & Julia
- Mo'Nique for Precious
- Julianna Margulies for The Good Wife
- Toni Collette for The United States of Tara
- Drew Barrymore for Grey Gardens
- Chloë Sevigny for Big Love
In truth, we miss the giant stones and enormous diamond-encrusted flowers, but we've always had a taste for decadence and excess. The good news is that for those of us not fortunate enough to buy (or be loaned) 40 carat earrings, this year's styles are far easier to emulate for a fraction of the price.
Special thanks to the Diamond Information Center.