Women aren't the only ones who deserve fancy underthings on Valentine's Day. Today's giveaway will help even the score for the men. We're giving away two pairs of Birds Boxer Shorts from Birds of Sausalito. These are no ordinary undies. The boxers are hand sewn and made of soft, touchable 100 percent Pima cotton.
The classic fit shorts have a flat front with a two-button tab closure using mother-of-pearl buttons and a single needle stitch sewing technique. The elastic waist starts at the side of the hip and wraps around the back. The leg is shorter and full, and there is plenty of room in the seat, which is double-lined, to minimize wear and tear.
The custom fit boxer has a curved yoke through the hips. Three buttons secure the boxers in place, so there is no elastic, except a very small strip in the back for ease. They are slim through the hips and a little longer in the leg and a double lined diamond shaped gusset means no center seam where the legs meet for an extra room fit.
Some other important details:
* To enter, leave a confirmed comment below.
* The comment must be left and confirmed before January 22, 2010 at 5:00PM Eastern Time.
* You may only enter once.
* One winner will be selected in a random drawing.
* One winner will receive two pairs of the Birds of Sausalito boxer shorts, one in Custom Fit and one in Classic Fit with a total value of $130 ($65 each pair).
* Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia.
See complete contest rules here.
This contest is now closed. Thank you for your participation.