Filed under: Timepieces / Watches
I have for you one of the pictured watches, known as the Swatch Automatic Chrono "Sign in the Sky." You can learn more about it directly from Swatch right here. You can see the nicely engineered automatic movement through the case back of the watch, while the dial has a mixture of textured white and brushed metal tones. The bezel is steel with lume dots, and the case is a tough semi-transparent plastic. I quite like the soft, white rubber strap. You'll like this watch too - perfect for snowy days ahead.
To enter, leave a comment on this post sharing why you'd like to win the watch. The giveaway ends on December 4th at 8:00pm PST. See additional rules below.
* To enter, leave a confirmed comment below.
* The comment must be left and confirmed before December 4th, 2009 at 8:00PM Pacific Time.
* You may only enter once.
* One winners will be selected in a random drawing.
* One winners will receive one Swatch Auto Chrono Sign in the Sky watch valued at $370.
* Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, and the District of Columbia, who are 18 and older.
GIVEAWAY IS NOW OVER. THANKS FOR PARTICIPATING
See full giveaway rules here.
Ariel Adams publishes the luxury watch review site aBlogtoRead.com.