Dec 20th 2006 9:51PM Oh man, i am glad all men are not like Guy whatever 0 something star???Thank God most of the men I have encountered in my life have something called CLASS and know how shallow it is to judge people by their appearance. Wake up brother, you might be in the same boat one day. Karma can be a bitch.
Dec 19th 2006 8:28AM Unfortunately massage for the most part IS still an indulgent treat to ones self. I am a massage therapist and only 30% of my clients are regulars and able to afford a massage to maintain their health. The other 70% are those who are trying to "treat" themselves. And yes, my prices are low. I try to keep it so everyone can afford this wonderful and beneficial experience for your mind and body. Remember, most insurance companies dont pay for this kind of treatment, and there are many folks who cant come up with forty or fifty bucks (other places much higher) to indulge themselves. If Whole Foods wants to provide a twenty dollar rub, hey, more power to them!!!