Dec 2nd 2010 8:56AM I would like to have a dog. But I have 3 cats, (2 are rescues.) One is an older indoor cat and I know for a fact she would not welcome a new family member. She is 11 years old and it would not be fair to her or her brothers to add to the family at this time. And another addition would be financially hard too. But when she pass's I would like to add a dog. I plan on going to a shelter and getting an med sized older dog. (At 50yo I do not want to have to train a pup.) And I have a large fenced yard for it to run and play in.
Nov 4th 2010 4:43PM I would not get my child an owl as a pet. I have 3 cats. lol
Nov 4th 2010 9:13AM 1) I am a big fan of castles and castle everyday life. But I think I would like my very own Viking.... Lars. ;)
2) I sew very well, both quilts and clothing, I can make candles and soap from scratch, I can cook. I do ceramics but would have to learn about ground kilns. And I can make baskets and vases with pine needles.
3) Running water. Had to go 2 days without water when my plumbing broke and what a PAIN! I actually tote'd water from a stream nearby. Walking about 1/2 mile carrying 2 gal jugs of water is heavy!! (it was a bright idea) Next trip was to the gro store for a 3 gal bottle. lol
4) I saw a kilted dude at 'The Feast of the Hunters Moon' Lafayette Indiana. He played the bag pipes, did a little dance with the others but he shined brighter and was hotter then the sun.
Write a poem of 10 lines or less about men who wear kilts.
The Kilted men of Scottland... By DaintyDeb
The kilted men of Scottland are strong, and brave and true.
They hunt, they fish, they love their lass's deep into the nights of blue.
They fight for what they believe in, protect the ones they love.
Till heaven's gate opens up and cradles them above.
Nov 4th 2010 8:30AM 1) Love the series!!...... At first the belt scene made me angry. But then in the 1700's Claire had no idea of the dangers she faced. Jamie needed to get her attention. She broke an unwritten law and needed to be punished for it. It could have been worse for the time period. Flogging, stoneing etc. :)
2) Between Frank and Jamie... she followed her heart. Even knowing that her decision would not be the easy way out, And living in the 1700's was not going to be easy. (Glad she picked Jamie cause I did not like Frank.) My favorite tri-ship would be Elaina, Stefen, and Damion in Vampire diaries.
3) Blunt-object.... I'm a 50 yo and I love romance novels... but honestly I usually skip over 'those' parts, cause Honey I have been there and done that. (G)
4) Witchcraft.... In the 1700's was anything science that was misunderstood or unexplained. It scared people. Today it is unlocking the powers in nature, and in ourselves . (We are not talking about satanic worship. That is different too.)
Nov 2nd 2010 8:37AM That was how I started 4 years ago... just watching the World Series games. Now I am a full fan of anything baseball. (smile) Small hint..Buy your Series winning shirts Giants fans. Later on down the road you'll be glad you did.
Nov 2nd 2010 8:13AM Congratulations San Francisco Giants, their family and their fans!!!! Way to go!! Enjoy your parties and celebrations!!! It's been a long road and with both skill and luck you've earned it! Its your time to shine.(A Phillies fan that loves everything baseball.)
Nov 2nd 2010 8:05AM Congratulations San Francisco Giants, their family and their fans!!!! Way to go!! Enjoy your parties and celebrations!!! It's been a long road and with both skill and luck you've earned it! Its your time to shine.(A Phillies fan that loves everything baseball.)
Nov 1st 2010 7:03PM Think it is to high priced, and for an apt you cannot put holes in the wall to hang it. For $50. you can buy a small cat tree.
Sep 7th 2010 7:25AM alergic to nuts.. that takes out about half of these for me.
Sep 3rd 2010 8:08AM I do not agree on the dress Issue. If I see someone with "pant' problems, or wearing pj's into a store. Uncomed hair, 20 yo flattened flip flops. Clothes that are to tight, to young. I 'see' them as being rude, slezzy and to lazy to take care of themselfs. If I see someone dressed nicely, hair combed. I 'see' power and class. Who would you rather be asso with?