Jan 11th 2008 4:22PM LET'S ALL PUT AN END THIS CAPITALISTIC CHRISTIAN PUPPET (SLAVE) BY BOYCOTTING THIS STUPID BOOK!
Price Range : $15.44 from 9 Sellers
The noted cultural critic Dinesh D'Souza mounts a spirited intellectual defense of Christianity in the face of its many detractors. D'Souza argues that Christianity and modern science are really not in conflict, and he explains how questions about the origins of the universe, and about evolution, can be reconciled. Atheists who attack Christianity's historical excesses are, says D'Souza, misreading and misinterpreting history for their own ends, and he claims that it is atheistic regimes that have been responsible for the terror and mass murders throughout history. In D'Souza's eyes, the atheistic stance is tired and worn, and, in his view, it is Christianity that offers a viable hope for the future.
Jan 11th 2008 11:14AM SHE'S FREAKING PSYCHIC! ! ! !
SHE SHOULD HAVE SEEN IT COMING ! ! ! !
and going ! ! ! !
DEJAVU ! ! !!
Jan 11th 2008 11:03AM To: MASTER JEDI Byron517
Allow me explain!
After countless hours of several cold winters nights! (November 16-17, 2006, to be exact!)
Of awaiting the arrival of the magical technical marvel of the day, Sony's PS3. And after nearly running over what seemed like thousands of people for a decent spot in line at Best Buy! To deliver my hard earned cash ($600 bucks or so) into the hands of Sony, by way of the Middle man Best Buy. Only to be promised MG4. Which was the reason I subjected myself to this madness in the first place! Only to hear time and time again that it's not ready yet! This is 2008, mind you! So if Q2 comes around and Konami doesn't have their shit together by then, we should all boycott the freaking game altogether! By then I'll be beyond PISSED ! ! ! !
THEY TAKE THE MARKETING STRATEGY OF SUPPLY AND DEMAND TO AN ALL-TIME NEW LOW ! ! ! !
IS IT ME ONLY????
OR DOES ANYONE ELSE FEEL MY PAIN?????
Signed Soon to be Xbox360 convert! ! !
Jan 10th 2008 1:08PM ENOUGH ALREADY!
I'VE BEEN WAITING TOO FREAKING LONG!
WHERE IS THE BEEF?
XBOX360 - I'M COMING OVER TO THE OTHER SIDE!
Jan 9th 2008 4:16PM FOX - /fɒks/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[foks] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation noun, plural fox·es, (especially collectively) fox, verb
–noun 1. any of several carnivores of the dog family, esp. those of the genus Vulpes, smaller than wolves, having a pointed, slightly upturned muzzle, erect ears, and a long, bushy tail.
2. the fur of this animal.
3. a cunning or crafty person.
4. (initial capital letter) a member of a tribe of North American Algonquian Indians, formerly in Wisconsin, later merged with the Sauk tribe.
5. (initial capital letter) the Algonquian language of the Fox, Sauk, and Kickapoo Indians.
6. Bible. a scavenger, perhaps the jackal. Psalms 63:10; Lam. 5:18.
7. a word formerly used in communications to represent the letter F: replaced by Foxtrot.
8. Slang. an attractive young woman or young man.
–verb (used with object) 9. to deceive or trick.
10. to repair or make (a shoe) with leather or other material applied so as to cover or form part of the upper front.
11. Obsolete. to intoxicate or befuddle.
–verb (used without object) 12. to act cunningly or craftily.
13. (of book leaves, prints, etc.) to become foxed.