Jul 10th 2009 11:17PM The best advice I ever heard was from my Dad:
1) Do not go anywhere that you cannot take your wife to.
2) Do not go anywhere that you cannot take the kids to.
3) Do not go unless you are taking the Wife with you and you make the Babysitter Arangements.
4) Take the Kids with you and give Mom a break.
5) Remember that after the "Lust" wears off you will eventually have to carry on a conversation with your spouse. Make sure you both enjoy each other's company in a sexless format.
6) Pitch in and help out - don't allow embarassment for not knowing how to fold towels or other jobs around the house keep you from helping. Just ask - your spouse is your partner and will teach you.
7) Respect your spouse
8) Mom's - start teaching your boys at a young age how to do household management. Groceries, Dishes, etc... Later in life you will have some great memories and stories to tell. Plus your Son becomes a better partner to his spouse.
9) Dad's - start teaching your daughters how to be independent - encourage higher education for them, and listen, Listen, and LISTEN.
If we could get 25% of boys and girls to experience family life as ascibed earlier we just might see healthier marriages with a very healthy Love Life. Not just "sexual attraction divorced under 5 years types.
Keep yourselves clean in Mind, Body, and Spirit and you'll be 3 steps ahead of your peers in bed.
Thats all I Gotta say 'cept "Nuff Said -- The Norm
Oct 11th 2008 5:32PM Questions;1) If the Bible is "The Word of God" then who was His editor?
2) What are you? Explain how this mess of gray matter works?
3) Who are You? Are you the electric sparks that fire across synapses?
4) Did you decide to become a god?
5) Did you decide to become spiritually aware?
6) Where do you go when this flesh discontinues working?
7) When you get there do you think you will know where you are?
8) When concieved did you know it at the time and just forgot?
Answer these if you please then get back to me when you see we're all related in the end.
Nuff Said -- The Norm
Sep 15th 2008 5:36PM Hey Charlie - just finished reading your thoughts and I think you need to ease off the sugar intake there. Re-read your comments and you will see what I'm talking about. This economic problem is going down hill. The "experts" say that the market is just in a self stabilizing cycle. The Macro-Indicators show these problems are a mere fraction of the total economy and it will settle down soon. It was forecasted in the early 90s that a mortage crises would occur around the year 2000. That "Loan from China" keeps coming up and I'm willing to bet that we (The USA) "Floated a Note" with China by way of the World Bank and their calling in their markers now.
Aug 11th 2008 8:53PM Hey Nick N. - I beg to differ with you on the reputation of our country. Many world leaders recognize our government as "fluid" and changing. They see the American people as "Just and Charitable People". Remember that Japanese commander's quote right after participating in striking us at Pearl Harbor? "I am afraid we have awakened a sleeping giant and will regret it". If not then watch the movie Tora,Tora, Tora. Bottom line we are respected in some countries,feared in others, hated and despised by those who are jealous.
Aug 11th 2008 8:37PM I first want to compliment the majority of those who have expressed their opinions without a lot of !!@@##@@!! More to my delight is that none of you hit my "Kool Aideromometer" nor seem to be in the need for a nap. That being said let me ask how many of you voted for Bush? Twice??We would like to think we know all there is needed to cast an opinion but we do not have all the facts. One major point you are missing -the President of the United States does not have to be in Washington D.C. to work. Wherever he goes IS the Oval Office.
Sep 20th 2007 2:11PM Divorce and custody battles are expensive -- not just financially -- but the emotional cost the children pay -- all their lives.
Anyone keeping track of how many Paris Hilton's associates and freinds are in trouble?
When you say Paris say TOXIC!!!