The absolute pinnacles of luxury, the 3,300 square feet Presidential Suites are perched atop the resort. The suites are housed in twin penthouses with two walk-out balconies each for excellent views of the manicured grounds and natural beauty below. A grand foyer welcomes guests into the distinguished atmosphere, which pervades throughout every square inch of these magnificent suites. The suites feature Marble bathrooms with two separate vanities, soaking tub overlooking the grounds of Bonnet Creek, glass shower, and premium Agraria bath amenities.
Waldorf Astoria Orlando 21/01/11
- The Classicist: Southern Proper's Timeless Style
- Fairy Tale Castle on the French Riviera, Estate of the Day
- Shoot 'n Share Camcorder Projector: Simple Enough for a Child to Use
- Five Fabulous Things to Do On A Ski Trip Without the Skis in Park City, Utah
- The Classicist: Thoroughbreds, Bourbon and Private Planes from Flexjet
- World's Most Expensive Poker Set for $7.5 Million