Guests will enjoy a nightly opportunity to experience nearly 30 ala carte chocolate treats from Waldorf Astoria's display of decadence. Peacock Alley will be transformed into a chocolate boudoir, offering an evening of self indulgence. Guests can choose from a selection of chocolate treats from the hotel's talented pastry team, including handmade chocolate truffles, exotic chocolate cakes, pillows of chocolate mousse, and bowls of beautiful bon-bons. Desserts will be priced by the piece.
The Joseph Billups Duo will perform jazz music in Peacock Alley nightly.
- The Classicist: Southern Proper's Timeless Style
- Fairy Tale Castle on the French Riviera, Estate of the Day
- Shoot 'n Share Camcorder Projector: Simple Enough for a Child to Use
- Five Fabulous Things to Do On A Ski Trip Without the Skis in Park City, Utah
- The Classicist: Thoroughbreds, Bourbon and Private Planes from Flexjet
- World's Most Expensive Poker Set for $7.5 Million