Chivas Regal and Vivienne Westwood co-hosted a private dinner at Il Bottaccio in Belgravia following the Red Label Show, in which the Chivas Regal 18 Year Old by Vivienne Westwood was unveiled. The will be released as a limited edition with only 2,500 bottles available internationally and priced from US$495.00. The glorious private dining room at Il Bottaccio where the Westwood dinner was held is seen here.
Carrie Coolidge/AOL 22/02/11
- The Classicist: Southern Proper's Timeless Style
- Fairy Tale Castle on the French Riviera, Estate of the Day
- Shoot 'n Share Camcorder Projector: Simple Enough for a Child to Use
- Five Fabulous Things to Do On A Ski Trip Without the Skis in Park City, Utah
- The Classicist: Thoroughbreds, Bourbon and Private Planes from Flexjet
- World's Most Expensive Poker Set for $7.5 Million