A favourite of celebrities and royalty alike since its opening in 1896, Badrutt's Palace Hotel offers 159 guestrooms and 38 suites with stunning views of the Swiss Alps.
Badrutt's Palace is a celebration of style, sports, cuisine and fashion, with discreet service and traditional elegance evoking an atmosphere of pampered luxury for all. An ideal destination in both winter and summer, the hotel is located in one of the most challenging ski areas in the world and offers a host of summer alpine activities. Guests find the ultimate in relaxation at Palace Wellness, exciting nightlife at the King's Club (winter only), and world-renown cuisine from Chef Mauro Taufer in the hotel's restaurants and nearby Chesa Veglia.
- The Classicist: Southern Proper's Timeless Style
- Fairy Tale Castle on the French Riviera, Estate of the Day
- Shoot 'n Share Camcorder Projector: Simple Enough for a Child to Use
- Five Fabulous Things to Do On A Ski Trip Without the Skis in Park City, Utah
- The Classicist: Thoroughbreds, Bourbon and Private Planes from Flexjet
- World's Most Expensive Poker Set for $7.5 Million