The original ''Curhaus'' (health spa), built in 1899, has been transformed into a luxury-class city resort. In the process, the hotel's glittering past and vibrant future have been fused together.
In its unique location between the pulsating life of the city and a refreshingly natural green zone, the Dolder Grand's countless facets have been interpreted to add new dimensions to living, spa and culinary experience: 173 luxurious rooms and suites, first-class cuisine, a spa covering some 4,000 square metres and generously proportioned banqueting and seminar facilities.
- The Classicist: Southern Proper's Timeless Style
- Fairy Tale Castle on the French Riviera, Estate of the Day
- Shoot 'n Share Camcorder Projector: Simple Enough for a Child to Use
- Five Fabulous Things to Do On A Ski Trip Without the Skis in Park City, Utah
- The Classicist: Thoroughbreds, Bourbon and Private Planes from Flexjet
- World's Most Expensive Poker Set for $7.5 Million