Geneva's legendary Le Richemond reopened its doors on September 21, 2007, following an 21-month renovation designed by John Stefanidis, overseen by Rocco Forte Collection's Director of Design Olga Polizzi.
One of the most prestigious hotels in Geneva, Le Richemond first opened in 1863 and was operated by the Armleder family from 1875 until its purchase by Rocco Forte Hotels in 2004. The hotel is located in the heart of the city, just minutes from the business, shopping and residential districts, with stunning views of the Alps and Lake Geneva.
Following the refurbishment, Le Richemond has 109 spacious bedrooms including 26 suites. The 230 sqm Royal Suite - the Armleder Suite - features two terraces with panoramic views of the Alps, the Jura mountains, Lake Geneva and the Old Town. All rooms and suites offer work stations and state-of-the-art technology.
- The Classicist: Southern Proper's Timeless Style
- Fairy Tale Castle on the French Riviera, Estate of the Day
- Shoot 'n Share Camcorder Projector: Simple Enough for a Child to Use
- Five Fabulous Things to Do On A Ski Trip Without the Skis in Park City, Utah
- The Classicist: Thoroughbreds, Bourbon and Private Planes from Flexjet
- World's Most Expensive Poker Set for $7.5 Million