1.5 oz Miller's Gin
.75 oz Creme de Mure or Framboise Liqueur
.75 oz Lemon Juice
.75 oz Simple Syrup
Muddle raspberries in mixing glass and add ingredients.
Shake well with ice and strain into highball packed with ice.
Garnish with lemon twist and raspberries. 21/07/08
- The Classicist: Southern Proper's Timeless Style
- Fairy Tale Castle on the French Riviera, Estate of the Day
- Shoot 'n Share Camcorder Projector: Simple Enough for a Child to Use
- Five Fabulous Things to Do On A Ski Trip Without the Skis in Park City, Utah
- The Classicist: Thoroughbreds, Bourbon and Private Planes from Flexjet
- World's Most Expensive Poker Set for $7.5 Million