All cosmetic lines claim to have the key to amazing color, but only SENSAI COLOR can boast a history of color handed down through Japanese lineage. The collection is designed around a unique set of pigments, inspired by Kasane, the art of layering fine silk kimonos. There are over 200 Kasane color patterns, inspired by plants, animals and the changing of the seasons, used in the wardrobe of the Ancient Japanese aristocracy during the Heian Period (794-1185). Each SENSAI COLOR line brings these hues to the modern lady, combined with the exclusive Koishimaru Silk for an exceptionally beautiful application.
This summer, try Sohi Cheek Blush, a do-it-all palette that brushes your cheeks with a soft mix of peach and nudes for a light all-around glow. The Eye Shadow Palette in Kaede Momiji offers an intense palette of beige shimmer and gold to highlight, with peach and dark brown to define. Both products, with their silk DNA and feather-light powder are easily blendable and give long-lasting color.
- The Classicist: Southern Proper's Timeless Style
- Fairy Tale Castle on the French Riviera, Estate of the Day
- Shoot 'n Share Camcorder Projector: Simple Enough for a Child to Use
- Five Fabulous Things to Do On A Ski Trip Without the Skis in Park City, Utah
- The Classicist: Thoroughbreds, Bourbon and Private Planes from Flexjet
- World's Most Expensive Poker Set for $7.5 Million