I like the idea of each person getting something luxurious for him/herself (too much sharing with wedding gifts!). I love the classic fringe throw from Ralph Lauren; it comes in great neutral colors that can be offset by a colorful monogram. If you want decadence, there are always the gorgeous options from Frette the Globetrotter is actually pretty reasonable.
Shown: Frette Olga Blanket, $6,200.00 21/05/09
- The Classicist: Southern Proper's Timeless Style
- Fairy Tale Castle on the French Riviera, Estate of the Day
- Shoot 'n Share Camcorder Projector: Simple Enough for a Child to Use
- Five Fabulous Things to Do On A Ski Trip Without the Skis in Park City, Utah
- The Classicist: Thoroughbreds, Bourbon and Private Planes from Flexjet
- World's Most Expensive Poker Set for $7.5 Million