Planning on watching the premier of Season Four of The Real Housewives of New York City on February 15? Be sure to place your order now for a few bottles or even a case of Ramona Pinot Grigio wine, which is now available for pre-order. The first shipment from Veneto, Italy, which is expected to arrive in February, will sell out quickly. All pre-orders will be fulfilled on a first-come, first served basis.
Ramona Singer, the perky blond cast member has launched her own Pinot Grigio wine brand (see gallery below). Singer's love for Pinot Grigio is well-known to viewers.
- The Classicist: Southern Proper's Timeless Style
- Fairy Tale Castle on the French Riviera, Estate of the Day
- Shoot 'n Share Camcorder Projector: Simple Enough for a Child to Use
- Five Fabulous Things to Do On A Ski Trip Without the Skis in Park City, Utah
- The Classicist: Thoroughbreds, Bourbon and Private Planes from Flexjet
- World's Most Expensive Poker Set for $7.5 Million