2 oz. Grapefruit-Tea Infused Rum
1-1/2 oz. Chamomile-herb syrup
3/4 oz. lemon juice
1 oz. pasteurized egg whites
Shake all ingredients and double strain into brandy snifter with fresh ice. Garnish with pasteurized egg whites, with lemon wedge.
Translated from the Italian, Te del Sogno means Tea of Dreams, a reference to the key ingredients of the chamomile-herb syrup and the jasmine tea in the infusion.
*Created by Olivier Flosse, A Voce, New York City
- The Classicist: Southern Proper's Timeless Style
- Fairy Tale Castle on the French Riviera, Estate of the Day
- Shoot 'n Share Camcorder Projector: Simple Enough for a Child to Use
- Five Fabulous Things to Do On A Ski Trip Without the Skis in Park City, Utah
- The Classicist: Thoroughbreds, Bourbon and Private Planes from Flexjet
- World's Most Expensive Poker Set for $7.5 Million