2 oz Domaine de Canton Ginger Liqueur
1 oz Van Gogh Dutch Caramel Vodka
2 1/2 oz Apple Cider
1 dash Lemon Juice
Crumbled Gingersnap Cookies*
Add ginger liqueur, Van Gogh Dutch Caramel Vodka, apple cider and lemon juice into a cocktail shaker with ice and shaker well. Strain into a martini glass.
*Optional: to spice up your drink, first rim the martini glass with agave syrup and dip into crumbled gingersnap cookies.
*Created by Kara Newman, author of Spice & Ice, a zesty book brimming with cocktail recipes
- The Classicist: Southern Proper's Timeless Style
- Fairy Tale Castle on the French Riviera, Estate of the Day
- Shoot 'n Share Camcorder Projector: Simple Enough for a Child to Use
- Five Fabulous Things to Do On A Ski Trip Without the Skis in Park City, Utah
- The Classicist: Thoroughbreds, Bourbon and Private Planes from Flexjet
- World's Most Expensive Poker Set for $7.5 Million