1 parts Grey Goose La Poire flavored vodka
Â½ part elderflour cordial
Â¼ part lemon juice
4 parts sparkling champagne
Orange peel for garnish
In a cocktail shaker filled with ice add Grey Goose La Poire, elderflour cordial and lemon juice.
Shake vigorously until outside of shaker is frosted and beaded with sweat.
Strain into a champagne flute and top with champagne. Garnish with orange peel. 09/06/08
- The Classicist: Southern Proper's Timeless Style
- Fairy Tale Castle on the French Riviera, Estate of the Day
- Shoot 'n Share Camcorder Projector: Simple Enough for a Child to Use
- Five Fabulous Things to Do On A Ski Trip Without the Skis in Park City, Utah
- The Classicist: Thoroughbreds, Bourbon and Private Planes from Flexjet
- World's Most Expensive Poker Set for $7.5 Million