Giraffe Manor is set in 12 acres of private land within 140 acres of indigenous forest and is only 20 kilometres from Nairobi city center. Built in the 1930s, it has maintained all the charm of the era and is now famous for its resident herd of Rothschild Giraffe.
Inspired by the manor’s original 1930’s decor, Giraffe Manor offers six double bedrooms with large four poster beds, antique furnishing, striking art decor and spacious bathrooms. The Karen Blixen suite is ideal for families and has direct access to the courtyard which opens onto the giraffe sanctuary.Robin Moore/Rex Features 08/03/11
- The Classicist: Southern Proper's Timeless Style
- Fairy Tale Castle on the French Riviera, Estate of the Day
- Shoot 'n Share Camcorder Projector: Simple Enough for a Child to Use
- Five Fabulous Things to Do On A Ski Trip Without the Skis in Park City, Utah
- The Classicist: Thoroughbreds, Bourbon and Private Planes from Flexjet
- World's Most Expensive Poker Set for $7.5 Million