The Bonzini Babyfoot Barbie Foosball Table is the most extravagant item from Mattel's limited-edition, privately commisioned, "The Plastic Collection" of carefully curated Barbie items from around the world.
Only an exclusive few of Barbie's biggest fans now have the opportunity to purchase foosball table, as only eight tables of this type will be commissioned. In place of the standard aluminum figurines of soccer (or "football" in Europe) players are leggy line-ups of Barbie dolls, ready for action. Both a work of art, as well as a super-glam spin on a game-room classic, the Barbie Foosball table has garnered lots of attention since its creation. After its introduction at DMY, the International Design Festival in Berlin, the Barbie foosball table started quite a buzz on the web. One was prominently featured in Paris' top boutique and others have been traveling the world exhibited in art galleries, prestigious stores and on television. This item, which retails for $25,000, is available for special order by contacting the FAO Schwarz NYC Flagship Store at (212) 644-9400. Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery (free shipping).
- The Classicist: Southern Proper's Timeless Style
- Fairy Tale Castle on the French Riviera, Estate of the Day
- Shoot 'n Share Camcorder Projector: Simple Enough for a Child to Use
- Five Fabulous Things to Do On A Ski Trip Without the Skis in Park City, Utah
- The Classicist: Thoroughbreds, Bourbon and Private Planes from Flexjet
- World's Most Expensive Poker Set for $7.5 Million