"Juicy strips of skirt steak with silvered red onion, triple-cream blue cheese and baby spinach. Dusted with pink peppercorns and served with Jalepeno Soy Sauce."
Our thoughts: This is a fabulous twist on the classic steak salad. The peppercorns really bring out the flavor of the steak. It's a bit dry without the sauce, so dip generously. 14/12/09
- The Classicist: Southern Proper's Timeless Style
- Fairy Tale Castle on the French Riviera, Estate of the Day
- Shoot 'n Share Camcorder Projector: Simple Enough for a Child to Use
- Five Fabulous Things to Do On A Ski Trip Without the Skis in Park City, Utah
- The Classicist: Thoroughbreds, Bourbon and Private Planes from Flexjet
- World's Most Expensive Poker Set for $7.5 Million