"Bursting with baby greens, cucumber, avocado, grilled asparagus and fresh herbs. Dusted with wasabi-sesame seed seasoning and served with fresh Green Goddess Dressing."
Our thoughts: This is the tastiest veggie roll we've ever had, hands down. We think it's the wasabi-sesame seed seasoning. Like with the BLT, go easy on the dressing to maximize the flavor experience. 14/12/09
- The Classicist: Southern Proper's Timeless Style
- Fairy Tale Castle on the French Riviera, Estate of the Day
- Shoot 'n Share Camcorder Projector: Simple Enough for a Child to Use
- Five Fabulous Things to Do On A Ski Trip Without the Skis in Park City, Utah
- The Classicist: Thoroughbreds, Bourbon and Private Planes from Flexjet
- World's Most Expensive Poker Set for $7.5 Million