Luxist Giveaway: Financial Advice and a $500 AmEx Gift Card
ZYNC from American Express wants to help and has launched "The Quarterlife Project," a collaboration between American Express and life coach/Gen Y expert Christine Hassler. It aims to help twenty-somethings navigate the confusing world of finance so they can have the life they want without getting up to their eyeballs in debt. Want some advice on how to best manage your spending? Post your money question in the comments section below and one question will be selected and answered on the site in video format by Christine Hassler. In addition all valid comments will go into a random drawing for a $500 AmEx gift card. Financial advice and free money -- what are you waiting for?
To enter, leave a confirmed comment on this post stating your financial question. See additional rules below.
THE GIVEAWAY IS NOW OVER. THANKS TO ALL WHO ENTERED!
* To enter, leave a confirmed comment below.
* The comment must be left and confirmed before March 4, 2011 at 5:00PM Eastern Time.
* You may only enter once.
* One winner will be selected in a random drawing to receive a $500 AmEx gift card.
* One financial question from the comments will be selected and answered in a video to be posted on the site.
* Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, and the District of Columbia, who are 18 and older.
See complete giveaway rules here.